Updated: Aug 11
Looking for the best spots this summer to dine outside in Huntington Village? Look no further, Going Local has you covered! From American to Croatian food, we found all the best Local spots to check out!
1. Top of our list is Finley's of Green Street in Huntington Village because not only do they have outdoor seating in the front and back, but their food is slamming! Their front patio has tables with umbrellas and the back has a totally different vibe. There are different areas and decks to sit at and they even have an outdoor bar that opens for happy hour Fridays at 4pm. The food is outstanding like their French Dip, Burgers and Lobster Rolls. Their salads are huge and delicious and they even sell ice cream from a local vendor, The Ice Cream Chick! Love when local places support local! Finley's is open Wednesday-Sunday.
2. Next on our list is Leilu Huntington on New Street. This Local family owned restaurant embodies what it means to support local in so many ways! They have a pop up art gallery upstairs that showcases different local artists every few months and even have a mural painted by Splashes of Hope that you can dine outside in front of! They also offer outdoor dining in the front where you can often find live music! Their menu changes seasonally, but make sure to try their Devil Balls no matter when you visit! Leilu is open Tuesday-Sunday.
3. Number three on our list is Konoba located on Gerard street. If you're looking to be transported, check out Konoba and find yourself in Croatia through your senses! You'll hear Croatian music playing, see pictures of Croatia on the TVs and taste, touch and smell Croatian food! They offer outdoor tables in the front and is located across from the movie theatre if you're looking for a good date night! Konoba is open 7 days a week (summer 2022).
4. Our next favorite spot to enjoy a meal outside is Cafe Buenos Aires. We sat in their alleyway and had a private table where we enjoyed wine and seafood on a Sunday afternoon. It was the perfect setting and the food and service were spectacular! Make sure to get a dozen oysters if you're sharing, they're that good! Cafe Buenos Aires is open 7 days a week.
5. Our last spot is going to Spotlight on New York Ave. "Spotlight at The Paramount is a restaurant, bar and art space that delivers diverse entertainment which resonates with people through all forms of art: on a stage, on a plate, or on a canvas" (from website). They have rotating events and art shows and even have a super cool bathroom in the back that may have you feeling like you're "trippin." If you've been, then you know. Spotlight offers outdoor bench seating right in the front so you can "people watch" and is a great spot to eat before or after a show at the Paramount. Spotlight is open 7 days a week.
Make sure no matter where you go this summer, you support local business!!